Direct Licensing Guidelines
1. These are the direct licensing guidelines of Nicola Schultz (“I”, “me”, “my”).
2. At present I do not have the capacity to directly license any of my sound recordings or music videos for public performance or transmission.
3. Given the legal and administrative costs involved with direct licensing I am unable to offer direct licences at competitive rates for public performance and transmission. I will review my position every 12 months to consider whether the size and skill base of my organization enables me to engage in direct licensing.
4. In the meantime, if you require a licence for the public performance or transmission of one of my sound recordings or music videos, you should contact the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) at www.ppca.com.au or call (02) 8569 1111.
5. If you wish to provide any feedback or comments on our direct licensing policy please emaile-mail